The late Professor John Evans Attah Mills gave 6 very good reasons why the government in power had to be voted out of office. Watch the video below and/or the transcription below to assess if the reasons are valid for the 2016 elections as well. That is, should we vote for CHANGE or NO CHANGE?
The government says we are progressing but the evidence does not support their assertion.
We need a change in direction to get a different result
Many Ghanaians want a change in government
Is it not obvious that change is needed given the hardships that people are facing?
Ghanaians are lamenting that things are not going well.
Everyone knows that there has to be a change in government
Let’s change for the better
Vote for CHANGE and not the status quo
- Let’s change government FOR PROSPERITY
- Let’s change government for TRUTHFUL LEADERS
- Let’s change government TO CURB CORRUPTION
- Let’s change government TO REDUCE ARM ROBBERY
- Let’s change government TO ‘HUMBLE’ THE PROUD POLITICIANS
- Let’s change government FOR GOD TO BLESS US
You may also like: