A former Executive Director of the Danquah Institute, Gabby Otchere-Darko, has called on the public to hold the government of Ghana and the National Security Council responsible if anything bad happens to him.
Posting on Facebook, Wednesday, Gabby said he had read in newspapers affiliated to the National Democratic Congress (NDC) that he and other supporters of Nana Akufo-Addo had been earmarked for attacks.
But dismissing the reports as being from the “propaganda factory of national security”, Gabby claimed it was rather the government that sought to harm him.
“It is the work of the NDC, [government] and national security. If I get harmed in any way, I know who would be responsible.”
Read his comment below:
“If you hear that I am attacked in any manner or form, blame no one but the govt of Ghana. This morning, 3 pro-NDC newspapers reported that they had chanced on a “confidential document” prepared by a ‘faction’ in the opposition NPP.
What the document, which I know was manufactured from the propaganda factory of national security, does is to seek to knock NPP heads together. It says in part, Nana Akufo-Addo “supporters and operatives as Hajia Fati, Titus Glover, Gabby Otchere-Darko and Captain Koda have been earmarked for attacks. Paul Afoko is particularly bitter about Gabby because of the 2007 incident involving him and Gabby and sees this as payback time.”
I know Paul Afoko wishes me no such evil and I know no such document could have been prepared by an NPP operative because the facts are simply just infantile, media sourced, speculative and the focus destructive.
It is the work of the NDC, govt and national security. If I get harmed in any way, I know who would be responsible.”
source : Graphic Online