If you go through a break-up or you have a difficult relationship, let me comfort you with some quotes to heal a broken heart.
1) “Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.” – Jean Giraudoux. Time can mend deepest wounds and help you to go over your breakup, just always believe that there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
2) “Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll”- Author Unknown. Important things are those that make you feel happy and make you smile, count them.
3) “Life is wonderful, so revel in its beauty. Be all you can be, and let go of the past. It is nothing but shadows.” – David Clement-Davies. Enjoy present moment, you anyway can’t return to the past, so make the most of your life by living it joyfully and to the full right now.
4) “If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.” – Author Unknown.
If you go through breaking up with the person you love, have faith that life prepared greater surprise for you, everything happens for a reason.
5) “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill.Remember that this situation is not your final destination, one day you will be happy again and may be, even happier than ever!
6) “For after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Don’t try to resist the situation, nor push too hard. Just let things flow naturally. If the person truly loves you, you will naturally be together, no push needed.
7) “You can’t keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.” - Dan Castellaneta. There is no point to blame yourself forever, regret for a while and then move on.
8) “Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.” – Author Unknown. To let go a person or a relationship where you didn’t feel happy demands strength and courage.
9) “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey. Oprah is really wise woman, she had a lot of hard times in her life, but she decided to learn from those moments to become stronger and wiser. This is a constructive thing to do.
10) “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.” – John Vance Cheney. Those sad moments can easily turn into bright rainbow of new joy.
11) “Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.” – Hugh Miller.Try to see positive things in every situation.
12) “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau. Give love to yourself and to people around you, concentrate your attention on love within you and not on your break up, you will feel better and it will help to heal a broken heart.
I hope you found it useful.
Stay happy and treasure yourself