What’s your dream? Is it a world cruise, being whisked off your feet by the perfect gentleman or perhaps winning a Nobel Prize? Whatever your dream, it will only ever come true if you decide to follow it. Here are ten more reasons why you should believe in your dreams and never give up:
1. Dreams make life interesting. Dreams are what life is all about!
Even on the worst days possible, if you hold on to your dreams, then can see those bad days through. Dreams and ambitions are reasons why we get up in the morning, why we strive for better and they are what makes our lives worth living.
2. You will inspire others to always remember about their greatness
What an example you will set to other people, if you believe in and follow your dreams. You will show other people that it is worth not giving up and you can encourage them to keep on trying.
3. Because no one will do it for you. It’s your dream and you CAN do it!
If you don’t believe in your own dreams, no one else is going to do it for you. Go for it, chase those dreams and one day you may achieve them.
Don’t let other people put you off following your dreams. Turn the tables, believe in yourself and prove them all wrong!
5. Because it feels so incredibly good!
Why not believe in your dreams, if dreaming makes you happy?! A dream is only one step above an aspiration, it gives you something to go for in life, and we all need that.
6. Dreaming shapes your future. You can predict your future by CREATING it!
People who succeed, don’t get there by accident, they were all dreamers once. Eleanor Roosevelt once said: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
7. It brings out the best in people
So you dreamed of being an astronaut and you became a pilot, or you dreamed of being a brain surgeon and you became a nurse. Even if you don’t fully achieve your dreams, it will inspire you to do the best that you can.
8. You’ll meet other dream chasers to boost your belief along the way
When you believe in your dreams, then your enthusiasm and confidence will attract like minded people around you. You will meet other achievers who will give you the encouragement that you need to keep you following your dream.
9. You will have no regrets and you will know that you did your best!
If all you do is push your dreams to one side, then you could end up regretting having never tried. At least, if you go for it, you will know that you did your best.
10. Because you, just like all of us, only live once
You only get only one, unique crack at your precious and wonderful life, so you might as well make the most of it! Believe in your dreams, follow them as far as you can and don’t ever let anyone put you off.